Sunday, February 27, 2011

RiteAid Trip 2/27/2011



Total OOP: 26 Cent


First I wasn't sure if the items were print +UP Rewards so I only got two in the first transaction.

2- Fridays Snacks $1.00ea
-$2 +UP Rewards from last trip
Total OOP: .02 Got back $2+UP Rewards

6- Combos $1.00ea
-$6 +UP Rewards (last transaction and last week)
Total OOP: .06 got back $6+UP Rewards

6- Combos $1.00ea
-$6+UP Rewards (from previous transaction)
Total OOP: .06 got back $6+UP Rewards

Then I just kept repeating the same transaction over and over until I had 26 snack items. No I didn't not clear any shelves. The store I went to was fully stocked. Usually I miss out on sales like this and when I find out the store is empty. I might be getting more since I'm only having to pay the tax on each item!



No comments:

Post a Comment