Thursday, November 25, 2010

Walgreens Turkey Day Shopping Trip 2010

Well first I would like to thank all the people who are at work and local drug stores today. They are GREAT people. I also had an amazing cashier and walgreens today. Last night I stayed up and got all my coupons together and wrote out each transaction. I also found out that the JC for the sodas is not printing so they had to do a manual refund. I decided to only do that with one of the sodas that I bought. And since I've only got a little bit of time. I will post all the times in which I got with my total OOP $25.49 Still have $44.71 Jingle Cash to spend!

18- Peanut M&M .49 ea
5- Acne Free Face wipes .59
3- Secret body sprays
12- Olay Body wash
6- Colgate Toothpaste
6- Oral B Toothbrushes
3- Covergirl Mascar
6- Secret Clincial Deod 8.99ea
3- Old Spice body spray 3.99ea
6- Secret travle deod .99ea
6- Advil pm 4ct .99ea
Finger nail Files .99
3- Herbal Ess Hair Products
6- Venus Razors 7.99ea
4- Sodas .99ea


3 comments:

  1. Great shopping! You are a star already at all this. It is hard to get so much value without a larger OOP, but you did great and increased your spending ability with the Jingle Cash...a few Christmas presents maybe or rolling into this week? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys. I'm going to try and get some good deals in the next week or so with some other items for christmas included. I'll post everything with match ups!

    ReplyDelete