Thursday, November 11, 2010

Publix Late Night Penny 11/10/2010


So, last night had to run out and get my son some milk (wic). Well as I was getting those few items I notice some of the items that I was looking for earlier, that they had stocked them on the shelves. So I did a little deal. Well at work we are going to having some events coming up, so I'm trying to do a little stocking up for those meals. So I got some items for that.

9- Muir Glen Tomato Sauces .89ea
Stove Top Stuffing .99
Publix Hot Dogs (2.19 but was the penny item) .01

Side note I went to Publix earlier in the day and had already gotten the penny item so when I told the cashier, she told me as long as there was still some that I could get it again, so I was excited.

Coupons Used:
9-$1.00 Muir Glen Whole foods

Total OOP: 0.01
9-

No comments:

Post a Comment